-->

Exploring the internet is fun nowadays all youngsters addicted to internet for fun and money, there are lot of websites launched on daily basis, you can easily open any website with an internet browser/explorer, in Windows operating system Internet Explorer has important role in browsing internet faster with PC, but some times IE make so much irritation in browsing a webpage who not fit for you, so you need a alternative trusted and high speed internet browser, If you searching for best browsers then you're on right webpage now in this article I will give you a list of Top 5 Best Internet Browsers In World, so you can easily choose one of them for you, lets going to main topic :).
http://mashnow.blogspot.com/2014/01/top-5-best-internet-browsers-in-world.html

Why Alternative Browsers ?

  • Using a single browser all day is make me headache (personally). If you want more from internet then must use an alternative browser to Internet Explorer, 
  • I am using Firefox for my Desktop and Opera for my mobile thy two are awesome browser according to me, and Mash Now's 70% visitors using Firefox, so I think this matter is clear now >?.

Top 5 Internet Browser in World

I have create this list of top 5 internet browser with my thinking if you got any question are problem from below list then feel free to contact with me via comments form below post.
  1. Firefox :  Personally I'm using Firefox for my PC because I think it is best browser in world I have visited many websites on this browser you can trust on it, Its free also you don't need to give money for updates, you can download it from its official website.
  2. Internet Explorer (IE) : IE also a best internet browser from Microsoft it's best for business persons, schools, colleges and personal using, you don't need to download it if you have windows operating system then IE already installed on your device, but you can check if new update is available for your device.
  3. Opera : Opera is also another good browser, you can trust on it, you can really browse webpages quickly with opera, opera has awesome tabs option for easy using of internet, also you can download it free and opera will send you updates of opera browser straight on opera homepage, must try once.
  4. Chrome : Chrome is provided by Google Inc. so you can trust on Chrome 100%, Google Chrome is designed for simplicity, Chrome is designed only for peoples not for robots, Chrome has nice internet experience if you have installed Chrome on your device then you are on latest browser of world
  5. Your Choice : Sorry for 5th spot I think this spot is for you, you can download any latest browser and check it on your own risk with caution may any latest browser harm your device or best from above browser so if you think any browser is best for getting 5th spot on this article then leave comments.(One of best browser is Safari from Apple Inc.)

Final Words

Ha! I think this article is best for searching of Top 5 Best Internet Browsers, so friends if you want to help us then leave comments for 5th spot :).